Highly targeted programs reduce the chance of drug-related problems, manage therapy and disease, target branded drugs and replace them with cost-effective ones, optimize dosage and educate benefit members. Look into the details.
- MTMP for asthma, congestive heart failure, hyperlipidemia and high blood pressure: These programs are focused on reducing the chance of drug-related problems, such as drug-drug interactions, drug-disease interactions, under and over utilization, disease not treated, and drug being used without a diagnosis.
- Disease management: Based on medical and pharmacy data integration our system detects gaps in therapy with an education component that targets members and providers. For example:
- Therapeutic Interchange targets branded drugs with no generic available but generics available in the same category.
- Dose Optimization targets drugs that have the same price across the different strengths and can be given once a day or more often.
- Education targets drug-adherence interventions with members.